- 2. 1 Performance: App Completeness
Guideline 2.1 – Information Needed
We have started the review of your app, but we are not able to continue because we need the associated hardware to fully assess your app features.
To help us proceed with the review of your app, please send the necessary hardware/accessory to the address below.
NOTE: Please include your app name and app ID in the shipment; failure to provide this information can delay the review process.
Additionally, it may take several business days for us to receive the hardware once it has been delivered to Apple.
1 Infinite Loop, M/S: 124-2APP
Cupertino, CA 95014
ATTN: Marcus East
App Name: 快樂健康+
App ID: 1317204377
Once you’ve shipped the hardware, please reply to this message with the shipping carrier and tracking information. Once we have received the hardware, we will continue your app’s review.
IMPORTANT: for non-US Developers
To avoid delays with US Customs, please provide the following information with your shipment (required for all radio-frequency devices imported in the US):
– Description of the equipment
– Device Model/Type Name or Number
– FCC ID
– Original Manufacturer’s Name and Address
Please use FCC form 740 for details on how to provide this information.
* A separate FCC Form 740 must be used for each different radio-frequency device or component in the shipment; however, a form is not required for subassemblies, parts, or components of radio-frequency devices.
* The form may be completed by the shipper or recipient, but if the form is not sent with the original shipping documents by the shipper, the shipment may be delayed in customs.
* Ensure all serial and ID numbers are available as well as the name and address of the original manufacturer.